Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cow Bell

I am really, seriously considering putting some kind of sound device on Gilbert. He's become quite the ninja. Both of us have had instances where we turn around and surprise! it is Gilbert. Unfortunately, he is the one who suffers as he gets accidentally stepped on or tripped.

Just last night I was running the water in the bathtub, turned around and found him walking silently behind me to the tub. The result? I swept (or he tripped, depending on your vantage) his feet and down he went colliding into the side of the tub. Talk about an unhappy camper! Little Man can produce some crocodile tears, and fast!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Maybe you could develop something and patent it...I'd buy it. Just the other day, I turned around and hit O in the head with the diaper bag.