- The kitchen is nearly complete. Just need to grout and replace the white plate covers with stainless steel.
- New doors along with existing and new trim need to be painted.
- The master bath has been painted its new color, new light fixtures are in, and the door is in place. Kristen needs to find a mirror and touch up painting remains.
- The now new hallway is nearly complete. Electrical, new light fixture, and new closest doors are in. Just need to add the hardware and some painting.
- New light fixture in the guest bath too.
The setbacks. On Wednesday, one of the workers had his van broken into and the wet saw stolen. As a result, the kitchen took longer and the saw was needed for some of the tiles. The ripple effect continued as other aspects feel behind as well. Oh yeah, the master bath and master bedroom were the same paint color. We thought we had some existing paint remaining and would just use that to paint the hallway. Nope. No paint. So Kristen had to scramble to pick a new paint color. We go from light blue to an airy green. I like it!