Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Urban Gil

Kids clothes run the gamet from thematic and traditional to more recent attempts to make style an option to the typical options of sports, animals, etc.

I must admit Gil has fun clothes. Some gifts, some borrowed. I'm fond of this particular outfit. Yes, a big ol' bear is on the front, but with the hood up he looks 'street'. He likes the outfit because it is warm, loose, and comfy!

The only challenge, though, is getting his large noggin through the opening. He screams everytime I squeeze his head through! Note the red eyes from crying. But in the end all is good and the smiles quickly return.

1 comment:

The Mom of 'em said...

Cute! Gil be looking fly! Off da hook! (my 12 yr old would DIE now - my lame attempt at talking "street." ha). Anyway Gil - you look mighty darn cute.