Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Daddy Stayed Home With Me Yesterday

Often when Dad and I are hanging out, he is phushing his phingers on this thing. He tells me his is blogging. I don't know what it iz, but it looks like fun. He shoz me pikturs of me and mommy. It maks me smilz. Dad is in the shitter - as he callz it - and mommy is still sleeping, so I decided to try blogging. They don't know I can get out of my crib. Hey, sometimes I'm thirsty and need a drink of water at night!

Yesterday was a good day. Daddy stay at home with me. We had fun playing. He sigms songs that don't make sense to me. Why can't he follow the words?

I was so excited to have daddy home, I didn't sleep all day! I think he wanted me to nap. Said something about work. What is work? We had good tummy time, and he gave me bottle. Yum! Then we watched this show called Oprah. He tells mommy show is silly, but he watches it a lot when she's not home.

But best part of day was when I got sleepy and we took nap together on couch. Daddy is so warm and snuggly!

Ooh, daddy is coming. Got to go. How do I turn this off?

- Gil

No comments: