Sunday, November 23, 2008

Low Tech Toys

I'm sure everyone with kids can relate to this post. We have all types of toys. Baby Einstein stuff, Playschool, Fisher-Price. Toys that light up, make noises, sing songs, etc. We have all that stuff and what are Gilbert's favorites currently?

My flip flops and belts!

We will be playing in his room and all of a sudden he scoots out, goes through the living room, through the bedroom and into the closet where he knows my belts are hanging! As for my flip flops, if not on my feet I have to hide them from Gilbert otherwise he's on a mission to find 'em.
Kristen and I need to do some stuff around the condo, so to entertain Gilbert I gave him what he wants! Apparently he watches his dada closely in the morning when he gets dressed for work as he attempted to put on a belt himself!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Olivia loves Matt's belt too. Sometimes I wonder why we even buy toys!