Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cost(co) Savings

Yes, Costco saves big $$$ for families. We are no exception. However, I can say that I am now saving even more money by not buying something from Costco.

BABY FORMULA!

That is correct. Gilbert is now off that stuff. No more powder all over the counters. No more sticky face and hands from the formula. And no more empty metal cans going into the trash (our building does not recycle!). Oh yeah!

Gilbert's a whole milk guy now. He did not notice the switch. However, he drinks the milk slower and drinks less. The real stuff is filling him up more than the watery formula.

I doubt Costco will suffer from my lost business. After all, I will buy his milk there as well.

The real test will be for me not to mix up that stuff with my skim when I make my protein shakes. Whole milk is disgusting.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Being off formula almost feels liberating!
Rebecca