Monday, November 10, 2008

Casualties

The last few posts have not included pictures. The next few probably will not either. The reason?

Gilbert broke the digital camera! The first casualty in what will likley be many involving Little Man occured over the weekend. He was being a bit onry and was not responding positively to my handling. He flung and kicked to get out of my arms and in the process knocked a bunch of stuff off a nearby table. The camera was one those 'stuffs'.

Now when I attempt to turn the camera on, the lenses does not protract or retract and the camera registers an error. My guess is the cost to fix the damn thing will be equal to just buying a new camera.

I think it is only fair I use some of Gilbert's piggy bank savings to pay for it. You know, teach him a lesson. I'm sure he'll remember it!

1 comment:

Ms. Mayhem said...

I know this isn't a funny situation, but I laughed anyway. We've sent a couple cameras to the camera grave-yard at the hands of our toddlers. You might want to keep it as a badge or medallion(well earned of course)