Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mi Casa, Gilbert Casa

We have done a swell job containing Gilbert's metaphorical footprint on the condo. If you were to visit, beyond his room it would be difficult to see that a child lives in here.

That is changing. Our guest bathroom has a stand-up shower, so Gilbert baths in our bathroom. At first we kept things minimal - a few toys, etc. - that were quickly dried and put away after each bath. Then we'd leave the stuff out to dry and put it away the next morning. Then the stuff began to multiply.

As he's grown, so has his collection of bath stuff. Today we succumbed and Gilbert's stuff now has a permanent place in our shower. The acceptance was harder for Kristen than me, but I understand why. Then again, I look forward to shooting some hoops during my morning shower!

1 comment:

Ms. Mayhem said...

ahhh....I was waiting for this to happen. The more mobile he the more the litered the house will get. Good luck containing the toddler!