Friday, September 26, 2008

Gilbert's Perch

Friday mornings are always lazy mornings for us. With Kristen at home on Friday's, there is a more relaxed atmosphere as the need to be 'on-schedule' for both of us as we prepare for our workday. I'm free to get ready as I desire and today, Kristen departed for a quick trip to a showroom so Gilbert and I played on the bed.

Letting in some morning light, he gravitated to all the activity taking place across the street. He crawled in to the position you see in the pictures and simply watched the construction in progress. Probably for at least 10 minutes. He was oblivious as to whether I was even in the room!


I would have left and taken care of PJ's needs, but he is crawling so leaving the Little Man unattended on an elevated surfaces is not in my best interest!


No comments: