Monday, August 25, 2008

What Do I Do Now?

How to I stave off depression now that the Olympics are over? I watched more of this Olympiad than any other. And it was AWESOME!

Kristen is glad it is over as she says she "needs her beauty sleep" and staying up late to watch the events serious cut into her night therapy.

But what do I do? Sleep? Nah. Ooh, I know. I'll remain riveted to the tele by watching the Democratic National Convention. Yeah, right! Boooorinnnng!

And for all those Obama lovers, don't fear I'm non-partisan. Watching the Republican National Convention is about as exciting as well, watching the Democratic National Convention.

There are so many things I'd rather do than watch that. But, no, I still will not watch Titanic. I already know the story. Boat hits rock. Boat sinks. Three plus hours. Really?

2 comments:

The Mom of 'em said...

WHAT?! The boat SINKS?! Great - now you've ruined it.

Ms. Mayhem said...

oh, PJ you are a crack up.