Thursday, November 15, 2007

Family Guy

The title is duplicative. I'm watching Family Guy while I'm being a family guy. Gil has just gone down for what should be another great night of sleep. He's been fantastic during the night. After a tough first night at home, mom and Gil have mastered their nocturnal feedings.

He's three weeks old in a few hours and Kristen and I were just talking how it feels as if he's been with us for so much longer. I reminded her he has been. For almost 10 months!

We're already in to that routine - feed, do chores, eat, watch tv, and mom goes to sleep (dad reads/surfs the net/etc.) - so to maintain our sanity we make sure Kristen gets out each day. Much like walking the dog! Just kidding. Hope she doesn't read this post!

Okay parents, remember that first time your newborn let out an adult-sized fart? Kristen thought it was me and I was passing blame on Gilbert! Such false accusations.


Now, I know Gil is advanced and he demonstrated it today by rolling over! Well, it wasn't a real rollover since he started on his belly and rolled on to his back. I think it surprised even him. His eyes went wide and he let out a little cooh. Good times. No. GREAT TIMES!


Oh yeah, I think Gil is tired of the camera. Attempting to catch a photo of him, apparently I interrupted his private time in the papa san.

No comments: