Saturday, November 3, 2007

As I write this post, Gil and I are hanging watching college football. I enjoyed watching my favorite team - Ohio State - dismantle my dad's alma mater - Wisconsin. The Michigan/Michigan State game just started and my wife - a MSU graduate - is showing her support by taking a nap.

So, it is just 'the guys' right now; bonding. We are in simpatico - a routine of sleeping, pooping, and changing of drawers (well, except me that is. I've evolved enough to find the 'john'.



I must admit since his arrival I've watched more college football in the last two weekends than I've seen all year! Definitely an unforeseen benefit!

Team Johnson continues to enjoy our week together. We've made an effort to get out each day, whether for a walk or a car trip to accomplish even the most menial of tasks. Gil, so far, has proven to be a great car rider. Either sleeping the entire trip or just sitting all cozy in his car seat waiting. For what, who knows!

The included photo is of his first use of the car seat. Not exactly a 'happy to be here' look on his face, but he was quite content on his first walk around the West Loop.


And for good measure, here's a picture of Mommy and son enjoying a little 'tummy time'.






1 comment:

Ms. Mayhem said...

I love reading this...and the pics...cute stuff. Thanks for sharing. -C