Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Early Christmas Present For Gilbert

A box arrived yesterday for Gilbert. Mom didn't know it was coming either. That is because Dad bought it! I thought Gilbert's room could use a little color, so I bought new flooring!



Well, not exactly. I've always liked those rubber mat floors with letters and numbers that can be pulled out. It is an educational tool, right? That's what I tell myself. Just like I bought the Wii for physical fitness. Who am I kidding. I thought it was just be cool to buy!

And Gilbert loves it. He actually crawls across it. Must feel soft on his knees and he's in turbo-gear scooting on it too!

3 comments:

Denene said...

We have those too, and my girls still use them in the playroom. I remember when we got them and Kanely first walked on them. It was so funny!

Evenson Family said...

Good educational tool...YES...I say you are right!!! Looks great in the room. Fun times ahead. Wait until he starts eating the pieces that fit it together...he he he!!!

Evenson Family said...

Good educational tool...YES...I say you are right!!! Looks great in the room. Fun times ahead. Wait until he starts eating the pieces that fit it together...he he he!!!