Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Little Man Is Growing Up

Upon returning from our Michigan weekend, it was time to lower Gilbert's crib. Little Man is starting to pull up, and the last thing we want is a header off the high board! After his bath, we disassembled his crib and lowered the bed.

Not sure what was going on, he decided to oversee to ensure project execution! Not one to sit and watch, he acted as safety manager and confirmed the electrical cords were up to code.
He even picked up a mallet and was willing to roll up the sleeves on his robot pj's and assist!
Come clean up, he even offered to vacuum under his crib. What a team player!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your blog! We know Gilbert from Gymboree and thought we'd check it out!

Sarah (Charlie and Sully's mom)

PJ said...

Thanks for visiting! I added your blog to my roll as well. I dig the name Sullivan. However, with a Gilbert adding a Sullivan might seem odd since we are not musical people!

Rebecca said...

Isn't blogging great! I also know Gilbert from Gymboree and I will keep checking back for updates.

Rebecca (Olivia's mom)