Friday, October 17, 2008

Hippos Go Berserk!

Is Gilbert's favorite book. Period. Of course, we have a growing library of Sandra Boynton books and I decided to visit her website (the picture is an active link) to see what else is available. I discovered a bunch of books exist that I have never seen in the store. Looks like it is time to place an order. Bath Time looks like a good addition. Maybe I'll keep that one for myself!

What? Who is Sandra Boynton? Are you kidding me?

How can you not know who Sandra Boynton is? If you have kids of your own, nephews, nieces, friends with kids, cousins who have kids, a single chick that is pining for a man so you can have kids, or even if you are a dude that is as single as it gets you still can't avoid knowing who Sandra Boynton is!

But if you still don't know - which means your head has been in the sand or perhaps up your a** - I visited her website and have provided the skinny on Sandra so you can be enlightened. For all the golfers that read this site, her success occurred when she signed on with the greeting card company founded by the same two blokes that created Bandon and Pacific Dunes!

As I mentioned, Hippos Go Berserk is Gilbert's favorite book. What is your kid(s) favorite?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Snuggle Puppy has been a favorite of my 3 1/2 year old forever! I even attempt to sing the song. Sandra Boynton is an awesome author.

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Pajama Time by far- I could recite it right now! Love her books- check out the cds to- better yet I will burn them and include them in Gilbert's Bday present. (Can you believe he is almost one)Philadelphia Chickens- a girl after my own heart and the kids go "beserk" for Pots and Pans- ear piercing screaming.
Get ready for the call on Monday (if not sooner!) Love Emily

Denene said...

Mine like Barnyard Dance, but I'm sure that's because we sing and do the dance along...