Monday, June 30, 2008

I Like Pool

My daddy and mommy took me on a planz ride to Hustin to see Gram and Grampa. Dad sez it was 'Afrika hot'. I don't know what that means, but it doesn't sound plezant!

They put me in a gigantus bath tub. They called it pool. But it seemed like a just a really big bath tub. But it was confusing. No soap! I like the pool.

I wore a special diaper with Nemo on it and then got to wear a floppy hat. I like floppy hats. The water was colder than my bath, but I like it.


On my first day in teh pool, Mommy and daddy carry me all around. Sez I would sink. I thought sinks were in the kitchen? It was still fun.


Later, they let me sit on the step and play. I like sitting in the pool. I wanted to eat the pool, but they sez it is not edible. Who's Ed?

The second day I sat on rocks with water running on them. Daddy called it a water fall. I could feel the cold water running under my legs. It felt nice. Mommy looked worried and would yell at Daddy to "stay close" to me. Daddy seemed annoyed by Mommy's commands. He told me I was a strong, Little Man and would not fall over. I didn't!

I like pool.

No comments: