Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm Going 2 Callige

Last night my daddy told me today that I am going to go to callige. He was telling me about my 529. What is a 529? Sez it will help him and mommy save money to pay for edumacation. I don't know what that is, but it sounds painful.

He also told me that in other places they call it 'university'. Why is the name different?

He was all happee now that my akownt is open. Daddy sez he is hoping the my grandparents will be generous. Mommy laughed at him. He also hopes I get a skalership. I don't know what that is, but okay.

I was cureus what college be, so I sneaked online to learn about it. Wiki sez it is a place to learn. I like to learn. Right now I learn how to put stuff in my mouth. I heard mommy tell daddy she hopes I learn to roll over soon. Why? I can't see anything on my tummy!

Callege looks like fun. I saw pictures of people laying in big open spaces talking and playing on computers. Everybody looked happy. I saw pictures of sports, too. I like sports.

So, college looks fun. Count me in!

No comments: