Sunday, March 16, 2008

Birthday Party Weekend

Not for Gil, of course but for a few of our friends' kids. Saturday was spent tumbling around a gymnastics center rented out for Taggart (Kristen's godson) and his 3rd birthday.

I'm proud to say I was a bit more reserved than my last trip to the same venue for Cammie's (Tag's sister) 1st birthday party where I was politely 'advised' the equipment was for kids.

Nonetheless, I still had a good time running around with Taggart as he was his usual fun self bouncing around and screaming in joy jumping into the foam pit or being chased by me through the moonbounce!

Gilbert was in excellent spirits too and we were able to snap a few fun photos of him in his conductor's outfit. Thanks Grandma! Tag made sure to come by and say "Hello, Baby Gil!". Here's a picture of Kristen with Gil and Tag.

Sunday was spent at the Prerost's for Kathryn's 2nd birthday. She was in her usual fun form parading around all the new clothes and reading from the books she received as gifts! She was enamored with one of her cards that belted out a song when opened! Gil, once again, was fantastic. He stayed awake for a good four hours and was full of smiles and playing. Kathryn was incredibly sweet as we prepared to leave telling Gilbert (in his car seat) to "close his eyes" and sleep.

1 comment:

The Mom of 'em said...

hey - thanks for adding me to your "blogroll"....I'm happy to return the favor...but thought I'd ask your permission first. Thanks again - and thanks for occasionally reading!