Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Gilbert's First Plane Ride

Tomorrow is a big day. Team Johnson is heading to Dallas for a long weekend with my family. This will be Gil's first plane ride and ours as parents. Strategy is already being formed on how we'll pack, check-in, where to sit on the plane, etc. Serious stuff!

But the best part is we get to meet Maddie - my niece - for the first time! Maddie was born on my birthday last year. She's almost seven months old. I can't wait! It will be fun to see Gil and Maddie together. Of course, they'll probably be oblivious to each other, but who cares. It will be fun. My P's are driving up from Houston later in the week so the entire Johnson clan will be together. Oh boy!

So, for those savvy travelers who have taken their kids on plane rides, any sage advice you can offer?

No comments: