Monday, August 27, 2007

Baby J's Awesome Baby Quilt

As most of you know, my mom makes quilts. And she rocks at it! A lot of my friends have one - whether for a baby or as a wedding gift.

Well, Baby J just had his big shower and the booty was quite impressive (I'll talk about that in a separate post). One of the many items was the quilt made by 'Gram'. To the right is that quilt. To see it in larger size, click on the photo.

The Bears and Cubs hats are obvious as is the cowboy hat. The golf ball - as you can expect - represents my past sports while the soccer ball does the same for Kristen. The sailor's hat is symbolic for the actual hat I used to wear when I was a 'little guy'. It belonged to a family member who served.

Anyway, just wanted to give my mom the some props for her fantastic work.
For those of you who don't have one of these quilts, but want one. I'm taking orders!

No comments: