Monday, December 21, 2009

You May Have Noticed...

Gilbert seems to be wearing the same clothes in all of his pictures. Well, in part that is correct. The past week he has not been feeling at his best. He has two pairs of really comfy, fleece jammies and these are by far his favorites.

In fact, Team Johnson has been pummeled by virus, inflammation, and all other sorts of nasties. Kristen has had some sort of viral bug since before Thanksgiving. And in the past week, Little Man has not been himself. A visit to the doctor confirmed a double ear infection. And despite my metal mettle, I succumbed to all the crud floating around the condo and had what seems like the flu over the weekend. Better today, I feel like I have those green creatures from the Musinex commercials camping out in my head and chest!

No comments: