Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day

We hope all our readers are enjoying the holiday! And what a great day. The sun is out and the weather is warm in Chicago. Got my day started off right by spending a few hours working on my golf game down at Harborside International. They have a great practice facility with a HUGE range as well as practice greens for pitching and chipping.

Coming off both the accident and the knee surgery last year it feels as if I'm having to learn my swing from the beginning! I better learn fast since my annual trek to Indianapolis for the Crony Cup is only a few months away and I need to be able to shoot mid-to-low 70's!

I'm sure you have been enjoying parties and BBQ's with friends. Same here! We had two yesterday. Gilbert was awesome. Despite his naps being completely screwed up he was quite the trooper!

The second party of the day kept Gilbert up til 8pm - way past the usual lights out! He was fun and entertaining squawking like a prehistoric bird, but eventually even that ran out and we headed home. However, it was great to see friends, their kids, and indulge in food and beverage! Hope your holiday weekend has been equally fun!

No comments: