Monday, June 21, 2010

Triathlon 2010- Completed

Only a week late in posting. I completed my 2nd Triathlon and while I improved upon my time from 4 years ago, I was hoping for a better finish. This time around I just felt better and I had hoped that my time would refelect this. I improved in my transitions the most and the run by 2+ minutes. I could not have dome it with out my greatest supporters Little Man and his Dad

We were on site by 6am so G and PJ went for bagels while I got my stuff into the transition area. As you can see Gilbert was sure to get his carbs in before the big race!!The actual order is SWIM, BIKE, RUN the photos are a bit out of order, but you get the idea.






1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congrats again! Where did you train for the bike and swim? I did a triathalon way back in 2002 but have not attempted another one since.