Friday, June 25, 2010

Hair Bands


Tomorrow we head out for a week at the beach. Everything (well everything that I haven't forgotten:-) is packed and ready to go. PJ has been busy downloading tunes and creating playlists for our listening pleasure. I am currently listening to 80's Hair Band Ballads-- and could not be happier. I LOVE 80's Hair Bands- Patrick-not so much. I guess he really loves me, because now he has 70 plus songs on his Rhapsody player hat he'll never listen to.



Thanks Babe!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That's love! Hope you guys have a great time. We'll have to meet at Pulaski some time when you get back!

Evenson Family said...

Have a great time!! I can't wait to hear all about it. Love the 80's btw...so fun!!! See ya soon.
Hugs, me
P.S. Love that you have taken on some blogging!!

Ms. Mayhem said...

I still love Bon Jovi, Motley Crue, and Guns & Roses. ...come on Patrick come over to the darkside!