Thursday, July 30, 2009

Vacation - Part I

The first part of our vacation was a trip to Houston to visit my parents, sister, brother-in-law, and niece. Even though I learned about this prior, we also celebrated knowing I will soon be an uncle a second time over!

As usual, Gilbert was a fantastic flyer. Catching the very early 6:25am flight out of Midway, we were sure to have a breakfast sandwich from Potbelly and sit among the tables that have a full floor to ceiling view of the tarmac. Little Man was so engulfed by the airplanes we could barely get him to pause and eat!


Once on the ground and at my parent's house, it was straight to the pool. We really wanted to get Little Man in there as much as possible to grow his interest in swimming.

By the end of the week we made great progress and he was much more happy and trusting in the water.

No comments: