Saturday, October 27, 2007

Introducing...

GILBERT MERRILL JOHNSON

Gil was born Friday morning, October 26th at 4:19am. Mom and son are feeling great after a long night and lots of amazing work done by my wife. She is definitely my hero!

Gil weighed 7lb. 9 oz. and was 20 inches long; fully equipped with a full head of hair, beautiful dark blue eyes, a great set of vocal chords, and overflows with life. Well, at least when he's not sleeping! Kristen and I are overwhelmed with joy!

I promise pictures will show up on Sunday once the family is back home!

Oh yeah, for those who followed the clues, you are probably wondering how you can get initials from G and J. Well, the nickname - at least my idea for one - is GM.

The way the little guy is going to run our lives, he's in essence our manager or for those sports fans out there...he's our little "GM" - General Manager!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just saw him in person and he is so handsome! Great job Kristen and PJ. What a lucky little guy- enjoy every minute of him

Ms. Mayhem said...

WONDERFUL!