Thursday, March 8, 2012

Few and Far Between


It seems between work and play and facebook posting and downtime Little Man in the Big City is suffering. Patrick is more the Blogger, and in recent weeks he has taken on a larger role at work that has him quite busy (go PJ, I am very proud. I have attempted to blog, but it does not come easily for me and the photos I am getting of G these days are few. So I am not sure of the future of our page, but I can see that some of you are still checking in for a photo or 2.

I will do what I can to keep things out there, but can make no promises. Perhaps if I had an I-Pad that I could carry around it would make it easier so that when I am home I don't have to get back to a desk and a computer screen!


Here is a pic from a night out at one of G's favorite restaurants.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am having trouble keeping up with my blog as well. It's hard to get photos when we are at work and school all day. I still check though so keep posting!